Reflected self assessment

Group projects were the most challenging part of this course because communication with my team was not great at the beginning of the course, but when we took advances of the roles that a team must have, we did better, and our grades reflected it. Communicating and expressing my ideas were hard but not impossible, my team had different ideas to do the project those ideas were good, but we tried to implement those ideas in the project was a hard process because were a little complicated to find a balance between the tasks and the wiling of the group. This semester helped me to greatly improve my writing style and learn how to make my paragraphs sound more fluid. The introduction of evidence into my writings used to be a little challenging for me, but with the aid of the pdfs, you can better grasp and have instances. I learned how to do it in a way that made my paragraphs appear more fluid. I didn’t read much, but as I was doing the literature review, I did a lot of reading, which helped me comprehend the reading better and identify its key points as I went along.

This semester I also learned how to use databases properly and how to move between them so that I could finish my research paper. I also learned how to identify and write my thesis more clearly because on occasion I did so but my classmates had trouble finding it. Additionally, the reviews in pairs were incredibly beneficial because they allowed me to learn what areas I still needed to focus on as well as what other people thought of my work. I improved my writing skills in every area this semester, to sum up.